Manpower are currently recruiting for a resource administrator to work on a 5 month basis on behalf of global manufacturer based in the Birchwood, Warrington area.
Duration: Approx. 6-12 months+
Working hours: Monday- Friday 8am-4pm although our client can be flexible with earlier start & finish times where necessary i.e. 7am-3pm.
Location: WA3, Birchwood- Warrington
Our client are a global manufacturing company specialising in the design/manufacture & installation of sustainable energy solutions across the world.
Working closely within a small administration time your duties will involve:
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Data input/Profile produce
- Communicating with external/internal team members
- Outlook, Excel & other MS applications
- General administration duties
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Great verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with Excel & other MS applications
- Previous experience working with SAP (Advantageous)
- Ability to follow process through thoroughly
- Previous experience working on in-house IT systems
If you are interested please apply with your CV now!