Back to search
Posted 11 days ago
We're looking for a kind, patient and caring individual with experience in Primary education. The successful candidate will work closely with classroom teachers to support student achievement, manage classroom activities and resolve behaviour issues. Our Teaching Assistants are responsible for monitoring student conduct and completing administrative tasks.
- Teach in part of a university, college, or private school.
- Gather and organise class materials.
- Explain concepts and ideas to students.
- Develop and administer tests.
- Be responsible for grading students' work.
- Demonstrate classroom skills and techniques.
- Answer students' questions.
- Organise students' learning activities.
- Help students who are having trouble with coursework.
- Prepare lessons by reading the appropriate course materials and taking notes.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 38 per week
Salary: �70.00-�80.00 per day