My fantastic client is expanding their group of residential care homes for children and young people in the Northamptonshire area and are looking for experienced and enthusiastic staff to join them. They are praised for the quality of care they provide and have a friendly, enthusiastic team.
SENIOR RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER
£24,496-£29,771 + £48 Sleep-in allowance
Duties will include:
- Caring for and supporting children and young people in a residential environment
- Assisting the Manager to provide a high standard of care
- Giving managerial guidance and support to staff and young people
- Responsibility for leading shifts
You must have:
- NVQ3/Diploma or another relevant child care qualification
- At least two years’ experience of working with children and young people with emotional, behavioural and social difficulties and/or learning disabilities and/or attachment disorder
- A minimum of one years’ experience of working in a supervisory/managerial capacity
- The ability to work on a rota basis, including sleep-ins (up to 2 per week)
- A full driving licence
For more information, please call Elite on (phone number removed).