Pensions Officer required for an immediate start!
Opus People Solutions on behalf of West Northamptonshire Council are looking for a Pensions Officer to join their team for a 6- 9 month contract. This is a part flexible role - office based for training, with the option for approx. 2 days in the office and remainder home working.
As a Pensions Officer you will administer a pensions caseload to high standards of accuracy and attention to detail and with the appropriate standards of customer care.
- Administer a portfolio of pensions casework, incorporating a variety of casework types, to high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ensure incoming casework is correctly logged onto workflow system (using Altair) and allocated according to team priorities, ensuring good customer care, is maintained.
- Check information from a variety of sources, e.g., employers, HR & Payroll, HMRC and update records, ensuring the data is accurate.
- Ensuring all issues are appropriately addressed in each case so that appropriate judgments on what needs to happen can be made within prescribed timescale
- To provide support, where appropriate to the Pension Officers, in the execution of their respective duties.
As a Pensions Officer will have experience of:
- Reconciliation of pension accounts
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Excellent Customer Service
- Solid experience of Bulk Data Import
If this role is of interest to you then please apply now!