Secondary Supply Teacher: Norwich, Norfolk
- Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher looking for local work in Norwich or surrounding areas of Norfolk?
- Are you looking for work to fit in around your commitments?
- Would you be interested in either a full time or part-time position or ad-hoc day to day work?
- Are you confident covering various subjects and key stages or a particular subject or year group?
- Are you looking for short term supply before your long term/permanent placement starts?
- Are you an Eary Careers Teacher (ECT) looking to defer induction for a term or a year to gain experience in different schools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business and we are looking for Secondary teachers to provide general supply cover in various subjects in all year groups in schools throughout the area.
This is on a daily supply basis, working from one day a week, up to 5 days a week depending on your availability. This could also lead to long term and permanent positions if you are looking for opportunities.
As the ideal Secondary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in secondary schools
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools provide a confident service and are also looking for the next cohort of permanent staff for January 2024 in all Secodary year specialisms.
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
What we can do for you:
You will have a dedicated local consultant who has an in depth understanding of the schools in your area, supported by a fantastic team who are here to meet your needs every step of the way.
We know taking a step back from permanent work or just starting out as an NQT can be a scary experience, so we aim to build your confidence by placing you into schools which suit your own values and needs.
In times where flexible working is becoming more important to encourage a real work-life balance, 4myschools understand this and are working closely with ‘updatedge’ who provide a fantastic app that allows you to instantly update your own availability directly from your smart phone, which in turn is shared with our office systems. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
4myschools provide free Child Protection, PREVENT and other valuable online training courses.
If this sounds like the ideal teaching opportunity for you, please apply now or call (phone number removed) to speak to one of our consultants! We look forward to working with you.