We are on the lookout for a Brokerage Manager to join our well-established client in Oxford. The pay is between �45,495 to �48,587 per annum pro rata. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday with no weekends.
Our client is the elected body responsible for the most strategic local government services in the county. These services include but are not limited to highways, street lighting, school admissions, health and social care, registrations, blue badges, and bus passes.
About the role:
As a Brokerage Manager, you are responsible for:
- To oversee the effective and efficient delivery of brokerage activities to identify effective care and support arrangements for children and adults, working operational services, providers and service users.
- To ensure service users, carers and their families can access appropriate signposting, information, and advice to inform their care and support decisions.
- To maximise available capacity and innovation in the health and care market for care and support arrangements by working closely with other organisations directorates, providers and partners.
- To maintain robust oversight of financial arrangements for care and support packages which enables quality and value, utilising frameworks, and cost-effective contractual mechanisms as far as possible.
- To develop, implement and ensure compliance with appropriate governance and decision-making processes for care and support arrangements, working with operational service leadership.
- To keep key stakeholders informed and enabled to make decisions on care and support arrangements, including providing relevant information, analysis and reports on activity, performance, and the market.
- To build and lead effective working relationships with key suppliers and the wider market, working with Commissioning Managers to shape and develop the market for care and support arrangements.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grading of the post.
- Any other duties as may be deemed necessary to carry out the full remit of the role.
I am keen to speak to anyone who has a social work degree.
I am interested in speaking to anyone who has relevant work experience spanning at least 3 years in purchasing, sourcing, contract management and/or financial management in the public or private sector.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Morgan Dean at our Banbury branch �or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit our website�to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.