We are currently looking for a Working Foreman to join one of our well established high end residential contractors who have been providing high quality new builds and refurbishments in and around Oxfordshire for a substantial number of years.
- Create Working Schedules for workers.
- Place orders for needed equipment.
- Hire workers when needed with consent of management.
- Assign appropriate tasks for workers.
- Ensure the workers are up and doing.
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard.
- Ensure that work is always in good progress.
- Keep management updated on project development.
- Make sure work is completed on or before deadlines.
- Ensure the safety of workers is guaranteed at all times.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Good time Management.
- Good Managerial skills.
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to act spontaneously.
- Ability to be versatile.
- Pay attention to instructions.
- Good communication skills.
We are ideally looking for someone from a trade backgroundwho has delivered High End Residential projects before and has good knowledge within this sector with demonstrated longevity with contractors.
If interested please get in contact