I aminterested in talking with Senior Quantity Surveyors to join one of the leading contractors in the Oxfordshire area.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established award-winning main contractor with over 100+ years within the construction industry delivering multiple iconic projects Nationwide.
As Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Preparing trade enquiries and bills of quantities with the project team.
- Undertaking cost analysis of trade package tender returns.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
- Assisting in establishing and developing scope of works with the project team and professional team.
- Undertaking cost value management and cost control.
- Assist with subcontract and material procurement and control procurement schedule.
- Checking and processing subcontract application and issuing payment notices.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
- Preparing valuations and detailed cost reports.
- Valuing sub-contract work and issuing payment certificates.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will come with exceptional experience and Knowledgeto be successful in this position, if you would like to find out more, please get in contact.