Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
Do you have .Net experience, and are you seeking a new job working remote with 1 day a month travel to office in Oxford? Deerfoot IT Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior .Net Full Stack Developer, and the remote role comes with an attractive salary.
As a Senior .Net Full Stack Developer, you will understand the business requirements and translate them from concept to deployment into a working solution within the specified deadlines. You will also be comfortable working with a variety of implementations across multiple platforms and have experience working within highly skilled and multifaceted teams.
In your first few weeks in this Full Stack Developer role, you can expect to:
- Understand the business requirements and translate them from concept to deployment into a working solution within the specified deadlines
- Collaborate with engineering teams around the world to design and launch ground-breaking new features
- Advocate for engineering best practices across the teams you work with, acting as a mentor to junior members
To apply for this full-stack developer role, you will need 5+ years of experience working as a Full Stack Developer utilising the Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, .NET 6, ASP.NET Core/MVC). You will also require the following:
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server (writing transact-SQL, stored procedures etc)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools (TeamCity)
- Solid experience working with source control platforms and tools such as GIT
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative remote full-time Senior .Net Full Stack Developer job, please contact Deerfoot IT Recruitment today.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate �1 to The Born Free Foundation ((phone number removed)). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.