Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is one of the largest privately owned multi-disciplinary engineering and planning consultancies in the UK. They provide specialist services to a range of public and private sector clients across the UK.
With a strong pipeline of work, they are seeking ambitious and confident Senior Structural Enginees to join their team in their Plymouth office on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will have several years of experience working within a design consultancy environment. You will be responsible for new build and refurbishment projects across a variety of building sectors,
including commercial, retail, highways, structures, housing, and facade engineering. Your expertise will be highly valued, as you work on projects from inception through to completion.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a strong background in structural engineering, with a proven track record of delivering successful projects. You will also need to be highly motivated and passionate about your work,
with a desire to grow and develop your skills within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Leading and managing projects from inception to completion
- Providing technical expertise to clients
- Designing and analysing structures
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Mentoring junior staff members
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working in a design consultancy environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits of this position include:
- A highly competitive salary,
- A flexible benefits package that includes a healthcare scheme,
- Flexible working,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Travel loan scheme,
- Buying and selling of holidays.
You will also have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry's leading professionals, in a supportive and collaborative environment that fosters growth and development.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.