Our client is seeking an experienced customer service and dispatch agent.
The role holder will be expected to provide 1st line support, information and updates to our customers, managers, internal departments, and any other relevant stake holders, whilst going the extra mile in order to present all customers with a world class customer service experience.
The role holder will also be expected to ensure the correct and accurate scheduling of all reactive breakdowns, decommissions, installs or other such works agreed between our client and the customer.
Finally, the role holder will be expected to complete administration tasks for all sectors of the business which will include but not limited to the booking of accommodation and travel for all staff and updating all staff schedules and relevant spreadsheets.
The role holder needs to be a team player with a flexible attitude, as they will form part of a small team within the wider operational team, and during periods of high absence may be required to cover other responsibilities or tasks.
Key Responsibilities: (list key tasks, responsibilities, deliverables etc.)
- Provide excellent Customer Service at all times.
- Accurately input information onto the service management system.
- Raise customer quotes as appropriate and obtain purchase orders from customers for chargeable jobs.
- Regularly check progression of jobs to ensure we achieve service level agreements.
- Provide phone support to engineers in the field.
- Actively work towards Department KPI’s and achieving company goals.
- Comply with the company’s business procedures (ISO).
- Log information in to external customers portals as required.
- Monitor and manage all mailboxes as required.
- Scheduling and allocation of engineer’s work in the most efficient way and ensuring the correct skill levels are used whilst complying with the company’s H&S policies.
- Travel arrangements and hotel accommodation booking, ensuring good practices are maintained regarding costs.
- Raise job numbers for service installs and future planned work and updating the company database.
- Ensure all spreadsheets are kept up to date with machine details, changes of address, etc.
- Contact with Engineers to inform them of the allocated work for the following week.
- Maintain constant feedback to Team Leader to ensure schedule of work is carried out effectively and issues raised.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience: (include generic, specific sector, people management, languages etc.)
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with proven experience.
- Computer literature with full Microsoft package skills, database experience preferred.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Must be a team player and flexible.
- Effectively multi-task and prioritise their workload.
- Proactive and able to “look outside the box” essential.
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude.
We endeavour to reply to all applications, however, if you haven`t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Grafters Recruitment Consultants / Grafters Accountancy Personnel.