Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Job role – Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
£46,000 + Days Role + Overtime + 5% Pension + Internal and External Courses + Life Assurance + Many More Benefits!
Shifts – Panama days only (7-7)
Location – Pontefract
Our client is offering you the chance to work as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, to work for a leading firm who operate in the FMCG manufacturing industry! As a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will be playing your part in maintaining the company’s status as a leading monopoly firm in the market while working on the latest, state-of-the-art, automated equipment!
As a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting a mix of proactive and reactive maintenance on machinery
- Working on electrical components including motors, servo-drives, and PLC’s etc
- Working on mechanical components including conveyors, bearings motors and gears etc
- Project work to improve the reliability of machinery
The requirements of being a multi-skilled maintenance engineer include:
- You to have an NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical or multi-skilling engineering
- To have previous experience in fault finding and swapping like-for-like components both mechanically and electrically
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
The benefits of working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer include:
- An attractive salary of £46,000 for a day’s only role!
- Plenty of on-the-job training with lots of training courses as well!
- Lots of overtime available allowing you to boost your earning potential!
- Many other extra benefits including a pension and life assurance!
If you are a multi skilled maintenance engineer, interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to (url removed)
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation