County Foods Ltd, an established Catering Butchers based in Poole, are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their HR team of six.
This role is part time, approximately 15 hours per week worked flexibly over 2-3 days in the office. Salary up to £24,500 per annum (pro rata), depending upon experience.
The Payroll Assistant will work predominately on resolving daily anomalies, for approximately 85 employees, on our electronic Time Management System. This will involve liaising with managers and the balancing of weekly and monthly reports prior to accurate and timely input into Sage 50, monthly payroll system.
- Maintaining, processing, and reconciliation of the Time Management System
- Processing of over and under payroll adjustments
- Reconciliation of nominal journal
- Handling various enquiries, written and verbal, from both employees and line managers
- Verify and data input into Sage 50 payroll system
Successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and have acquired the following skills:
- Previous experience as a Payroll Administrator with knowledge of payroll processes and statutory regulations
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- IT literate with competence in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Effective numerical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good communicator – clear verbal and written English
- Multi-tasking as required, which may result in working under pressure at times, to meet specified deadlines
- Able to work flexibility as part of an HR team (currently 6), using own initiative when required to meet the needs and demands of the monthly payroll service