Senior EC&I Design Engineer
Job Role - Senior EC&I Design Engineer (Highly Regulated)
Location - Preston (3 days at office 2 from home)
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - £400 a day
I am looking for a senior EC&I engineer based in or near Preston who has vast experience in highly regulated industries (nuclear desired), managing design tasks and the ability to follow quality compliance and health and safety.
The ideal candidate will have experiences in AutoCAD, panel design, instrumentation, safety systems and power distribution.
- Look after and manage design briefs
- Software definition documents
- Block cable diagram management and production
- Scheme design reviews
- Panel layouts
- Cable / detail functional calculations
- Detail functional calculations
- Detail design risk assessments
- Use of PLC/software codes
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety and the health and safety of others
- Degree / HND / Higher Apprenticeship in a related discipline
- Has been responsible for a variety of diverse projects or activities ranging in both size and complexity.
- Sound appreciation of manufacturing, assembly and test techniques
- Sufficient technical knowledge and understanding of the industry to be able to technically lead a team, shape the outcome of a project and encourage and assist others in the delivery of that project
- Is expected to be proficient in the production of standard design deliverables
- Is expected to be an experienced user of relevant design tools, techniques and methods
- Is expected to be conversant with legislation and regulations applicable to their role and the projects they are working on.
This is a fantastic role with a brilliant company and this opportunity will go fast so if you are interested please give me a call on (phone number removed) or email me on (url removed)