Back to search
Posted 7 days ago
Our client are looking for an experienced administrator to join their HR department in their busy office in Theale. This is a full time role, working Monday to Friday on a permanent contract.
As the HR Administrator you will work closely with the Head of HR to support with a range of tasks.
- Respond to all HR related queries, via phone, email and in person.
- Support recruitment activity when needed.
- Produce references, and confirmation of employment letters.
- Process new starters, secondments, promotions, leavers and change of terms and conditions
- Assist with carrying out DBS checks for new starters when necessary.
- Contribute to monthly payroll by ensuring all overtime is processed as well as assisting the HR Manager with any other payroll responsibilities.
- Maintain electronic employee data, ensuring that it is accurate and up to date
- Escalate queries to the Head of HR where appropriate.
- Ensure data is up to date including all starters and leavers.
- Administer the Amity HR System for the company.
- Design and help implement business processes e.g., appraisals and recruitment approval.
- Prepare HR documents including employment contracts and pay change letters.
- Create regular reports, when necessary, on recruitment, salaries, and staff absence.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality of all information relating to the company and staff details.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards this
- Knowledge of employment legislation and current HR practices would be beneficial
- General administration including diary management, planning and organising
- Strong knowledge or MS Office, including Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
This role is fully office based.
If you feel this could be the right position for you then we would love to hear from you