A multidisciplinary consultancy is now seeking a proactive Bid Manager to join their experienced, professional Bid Team in Surrey.
The Bid Manager Role
The Bid Manager will join a well establishes and experience team working on exciting infrastructure and redevelopment projects. The Bid Manager will have a strong reputation for quality, technical knowledge and providing public and private sector clients with commercially focused solutions.
The Bid manager will manage and coordinate various Rail bids for major rail clients including Network Rail and TFL and will therefore be required to have previous experience working on complex rail bids.
The Bid Manager
- Strong understanding of the bid process
- Degree in relevant subject
- Experience working on complex rail bids
- Consultancy experience essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work well independently and in teams
- �45,000 - �55,000 per annum
- Competitive pension
- Life insurance
- Interest free season ticket
- Professional Subscriptions
- 26 days holiday (rising to 31 with length of service) + bank holidays
- Training and development
If you are a Bid Manager considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
(phone number removed)
Bid Manager/Bid Writing/Rail/Infrastructure/Hybrid/Construction/ consultancy/London/Surrey