A highly-successful M&E Contractor based in Hertfordshire are looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their project-delivery team based out of their Head Office.
They work mainly within the commercial sector in an around London with project values up to around £2m. Currently enjoying a period of growth even in these challenging times so make for an excellent long-term proposition.
The ideal candidate will come from a mechanical background, either from the tools or from an education background. You will need excellent technical knowledge and also strong financial management experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure work flows are fully planned and adhered to
- Provide technical support to customers and to colleagues when required
- Where necessary allocating specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
- Arranging materials ensuring quality, value for money and those deliveries are made on time.
- Client administration and liaison on a day-to-day basis.
- To ensure that works are completed to the required Company standard and within projected time-scale, costs and technical requirements.
- Mechanical Building Services Background
- Residential projects experience
- Contracts Manager level
- Demonstratable ability to manage mechanical projects up to £2m
- Commercially minded
- Excellent communication
- Looking for development within career