Nurse / RGN / RMN - Tier 2 License holder
IF YOU WANT A JOB where you can go home at the end of every day knowing you’ve made a positive difference to someone’s life, carry on reading
We are looking for a passionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team. Our main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in our homely surrounding.
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice. Not to mention a background in person-centred care planning within a care home.
Points that differentiate Barrowhill Hall as an employer
- No peer pressure
- Manageable workload
- Management support
- More time with residents
- CPD – administrative help with revalidation
- Flexibility of shifts
- Single owner group.
- Culture – fun, family like team what care for residents and each other.
- Medical rounds
- Nurse responsible for shift handover for circa 40 residents
- Daily allocation of team
- Appointment handling with external bodies
- Administration of controlled drugs and injections, all associated paperwork
- Medication audits
- Progress notes
Shift Details (normally works only days or nights)
- £19.50 p/hr
- £1000.00 starting bonus
- Employment Contract
- 48 hours per week, 36 hours per week or 24 hours per week( most work X3 shifts 1 week x4 the next week = 42 hours per week)
- Paid breaks
- Paid Training
- Full annual entitlement is 28 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Funded pin renewal
COVID-19 considerations: vaccinated staff would be preferred but not essential.