Mechanical Assembly Fitter
- Well established manufacturing company
- Great team culture
- Opportunities for career progression
- from £15.97 per hour
- Overtime available
To build specialised machinery, within established build times, carrying out fitting and assembly.
Must have relevant mechanical fitting experience, able to carry out tests and work from technical drawings. Servicing and repairing clients’ equipment, from heavy plant machinery to other general mechanical work.
- Mechanical fitter experience
- Basic metalwork functions, drilling, tapping and machining
- Must be able to work to a high level of quality
- Must have good attendance record and excellent time-keeping
- Able to work in safe manner in line with the company’s Health & Safety policies
- Able to read engineering drawings
NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Engineering qualification/ time-served apprenticeship.
- Computer competences: desirable Microsoft Office, Word/Excel/Outlook (email)
- Able to work on own initiative and to prioritise tasks on daily basis
- Comfortable in working within a team and independently managing your own time
- Problem solving skills
- Well organized and with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, flexible to needs of the business and be self-motivated.
If you are an experienced Assembly Fitter and commutable to Rochdale, please send your CV to James at The Recruitment Fix