We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic supply teachers for supply teaching starting from FSeptember 2023. So if you want work on the days you want to work and have flexibility about when you work then please call us today
Do you have a passion for teaching young people? Are you enthusiastic about learning and committed to delivering an imaginative, inspirational curriculum that engages all children? If so, then we want to hear from you!
We are so busy in the Medway, Maidstone and Swale areas of Kent that we will guarantee to pay you even if there is no supply work, that’s how confident we are of securing you daily supply. – Call Katy or Jade today to find out more.
You will be joining a supportive agency with links to over 190 schools in Kent. We help schools with daily supply as well as short & long-term and permanent recruitment needs.
- Weekly Pay
- NO time sheets we do all them for you
- Good rates of pay
- UK QTS or overseas equivalent
- Knowledge of teaching and the ability to follow pre-planned lessons along with the ability to create the best conditions for learning or teaching new things
The ideal candidate will:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge and be able to plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
We welcome applications from NQTs looking to gain teaching experience, as well as experienced teachers looking for their next teaching role.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, then click 'Apply Now'.
We are committed to the well-being and safeguarding of children and adults therefore all successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, Enhanced DBS and relevant checks being made.