Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Rotherham, S65
Hourly Pay Rate: 10.42 per hour
Hours Available: 15 hours per week (5:30am - 8:30am, Monday - Friday)
Gi Group Recruitment are now seeking to appoint Cleaners to our Public Sector client based in Rotherham. The role of a Cleaner is vitally important and we would welcome applications from enthusiastic and hard working individuals. The successful candidate will provide direct support to the unit in order to meet the departmental requirements, specifically by making sure the environment is kept clear, tidy and appropriately maintained.
Duties of the Cleaners
- General cleaning operations and multi-surface cleaning.
- Use of cleaning machines as trained and directed, ensuring buildings are ready for use each day whilst incorporating safe usage of cleaning products and equipment.
- Actively informing the wider Estates Team of any faults which could pose an issue for health and safety in order to ensure that these are reported and resolved.
- Seasonal/ad-hoc undertaking of deep clean processes/sanitising duties as directed, all cleaning products/materials utilised in accordance with training and instruction.
- Reasonable cleaning experience, ideally in an office environment.
- Experience using a range of cleaner equipment and substances.
- You must hold or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 1 in Cleaning (or similar), L2 English and Maths and First Aid at Work.
Hiring Contact: Chloe Peasgood
Agency: Gi Group Recruitment
If you would like any further information about any vacancies before applying, please feel free to contact