Finance Business Partner
Heyland Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside this specialist global manufacturing organisation as they look to recruit a Qualified Accountant into the role of Finance Business Partner. This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in an evolving and developing finance team with a real opportunity to add value whilst pursuing professional development.
You will perform an important yet varied role within the finance function adding value through production of consistent and quality monthly reporting and short and long-term forecasting. You will have excellent commercial acumen and be focused on business partnering to support your business area by modelling financial scenarios enabling sound business decisions.
This is a Hybrid role with the option to work from home 2 days per week.
* Preparation of business stream forecasts, feeding into the overall Market Unit consolidation
* Upload of forecasts and budgets to ERP System
* COGS adjustments review for forecasting purposes
* Ensure phasing of forecast is aligned to business evolution
* Preparation, uploading & checking P&L/Balance Sheet/Key Figures, FTE
* Ensure reconciliations are completed on forecasting
* Ensuring that group reporting deadlines are met
* Sales & EBIT review and reconciliation prior to tight monthly reporting deadlines
* Preparation of business stream month end journals
* Preparation of month end management reporting
* Reporting of monthly management numbers
* Production of monthly sales reports and models
* Sales commentary & preparation of slides to feed into monthly board pack
* Investigate and resolve stakeholder queries following monthly management reporting
* Ensure controls around the month end reporting process are maintained and enhanced where necessary
* Participate in key forums and meetings to offer financial support
* Build strong relationships with key stakeholders being the eyes and ears of finance in the business
* Support your business stream management in controlling and managing the costs within their Budget
* Improve and develop existing business models that meet the needs of the business and deliver consistent and accurate financial information
* Contribute to effective business decision making by providing effective levels of financial and commercial acumen
* Development of functional KPIs with departmental manager
Required Experience / Attributes
* CIMA or ACCA Qualified
* Post qualified, with at least 2 years' experience in a management accountant or FP&A role
* Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of software applications and ERP business IT systems
* Ability to work on own initiative and develop proactive solutions to business problems.
* A drive to own and improve processes.
* A growth mindset.
* Project management skills desirable.
* Good commercial skills and awareness.
* Strong Communication Skills