Location: Rushden, Northants
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, permanent
The company is a dedicated and knowledgeable team of qualified engineers who work from their specially configured workshop and offices, which are fully equipped to carry out everything from motor rewinds, VAC pump repairs and bespoke machinery parts.
They are fully accredited and with over 35 years specialist experience, they pride themselves in a professional and personable service which aims to give the highest quality to their customers.
This role is the focal point and first contact with the business and requires a high-level of focus and attention to detail.
· To follow-up with clients to ensure that all works have been carried out to a high standard and any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
· Taking calls/emails and verbal instructions accurately from the Engineers and Clients and actioning this information.
· Work closely with the Operations Manager keeping the business up to date with all relevant information and staff deployment.
Its a requirement that the applicant will:
· Have a strong knowledge of the Electrical/Engineering industry or similar.
· Need to be customer focussed delivering a quality and comprehensive service to the clients.
· Need to be a strong communicator and have the ability to operate within a fast-paced environment.
· Be able to differentiate between the deployment of Engineers for Breakdown and Installation jobs.
· 25 days holidays.
· Life Insurance and Bupa once probation period is completed.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.