Electrical Project Engineer
Our client is one of the Top 5 M&E contractors in the UK, offering the full range of services from D&B to FM through�a variety of sectors including leisure, education and defence. They are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer to work on new-build/refurb projects throughout the North West. The company are offering a salary of up to �60K plus benefits and a car / allowance for this role and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded Tier 1 contractor.
The Role and its Responsibilities
As Electrical Project Engineer your responsibilities will be as follows;
- Preparation and scheduling of projects
- Coordination, delivery and handover of live projects
- Organising timelines and budgets
- Health & Safety on site
- Problem solving
- Team leading
- Daily/weekly team meetings
- Ensuring legal requirements are met
- Management of sub-contractors, suppliers and materials
- Understanding of designs
- Meeting attendance
- To work successfully alongside your Mechanical counterpart
Our client is looking to review CV's from candidates with a proven track record of working within the building services sector, who can�bring their experience and knowledge to this role . You should be fully up to speed with industry regulations and H&S requirements and be able to communicate well with clients, staff and management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ideally degree or equivalent industry related qualification
- Experienced in a similar role
Salary and Package
For the Electrical Project Engineer role our client is offering up to �60K plus company package and car/allowance and with many projects secured within the North-West, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the company!