Do you have the ability to provide efficient and effective administrative support? Are you in or around Bedfordshire?
If the answer is "Yes", Bedfordshire Constabulary are looking for someone like you to join as an Administrator.
Role- Administrator (Occupational Health)
Pay- �11.97 PH
Location - Sandy Police Station, Occupational Health Office, Bedfordshire, SG19 1JQ
Duration- 6 months initially with a possibility of extension
Shift - 100% office Based, Full Time, 37 hours PW, Monday - Friday
- Handle a variety of inquiries into the unit via phone, email, in-person, or letter.
- Managing the clinical team's diary.
- Managing subject access requests from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Compiling complex medical history files from a variety of sources.
- Being the primary source of information for visitors.
- Operating computer-based systems efficiently.
- Managing recruitment enquiries from external candidates and internal stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Managing the daily requests that come into the department through the internal portal.
- Be responsible for Process revision, delivery innovation and development of digital processes.
- Ability to work in a medically confidential environment, understand legal requirements, and contribute towards the development of the OHU service.
- Capable of performing administrative duties accurately and methodically.
- Excellent ICT and keyboard skills, as well as knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Working experience in a high-volume administrative role.
- Must have a good standard of written and verbal English communication for communications, in addition to the ability to communicate concisely and clearly to individuals in person and over the phone.
- Experience working in a customer-focused environment.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- The dedicated team throughout your journey within the role
- Paid holiday
- Exclusive online services including restaurant and retail discounts
- Chance to receive �300* for referring a friend
- Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
- Competitive rates of pay
Does this role sound interesting? Apply today and a team member will be in contact if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are subject to vetting checks including but not limited to: Right to work check, DBS check and reference check.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.