Clinical Team Leader - Nights
PBJ305| Clinical Team Leader - Nights
Shanklin, Isle of Wight
�21 Per Hour| 36 hours Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD| Elderly dementia Nursing Home
A fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia specialist home is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as a Clinical Team Leader on a permanent basis.
Details of this Clinical Team Leader Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract for 36 hours per week on day shifts
- Fantastic pay rate of �21 per hour
- Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development
As Clinical Team Leader, you will manage, monitor, and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Team Leader:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting is preferred
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.