We are looking for a CNC Miller to join a team based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
You must have experience machining components and be competent in setting and operating the machines. Editing programmes will be required.
Programming experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Operate CNC 3, 4 & 5 Axis milling machines;
- To set-up machines accurately to ensure repeatability
- Read programs, edit existing programs, and capability of writing basic programs long hand.
- Ability to read detailed engineering drawings
- Take the opportunity to demonstrate, and be rewarded for, high standards, in a modern, clean environment using well maintained machines.
rotating days and afters
days Monday- Friday 6am-2pm
Afters Monday - Thursday 1pm-11pm
You will earn an hourly rate between 11-15 depending on experience