Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
Envisage is currently working with a market leading, family owned, precision engineered component manufacturer. The company has over 60 years experience within the industry and they are now looking to add a mechanically inclined Maintenance Engineer to their team.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be ensuring that the plant is running at an optimum level, minimising downtime, and achieving all internal maintenance demands, in an effective and timely manner. You will be working in partnership with the production team and the Lead Maintenance Engineer and enjoy a 4-day working week.
- To prioritise and plan maintenance work, ensuring that tools, parts, and materials are available and production downtime is minimised whilst also upholding and exceeding standards of safety.
- To ensure that the critical spares inventory is maintained and that essential parts are available when necessary.
- To provide accurate feedback regarding machinery that is faulty/broken to all relevant parties ensuring that others can plan accordingly.
- To continuously evaluate equipment reliability leading to Root Cause Analysis (RCA) studies and the planning and implementation of subsequent improvement activity.
- To manage PPM site strategies
What we are looking for
- You must have previous Maintenance Engineer experience and be mechanically inclined
- Knowledge and experience of PPM strategies
- Experience maintaining power presses
What we offer
- Working for a leader within their field within the UK and overseas
- �Working for a family-owned business that cares for its staff.
- 4 day working week with no call outs.
If you would like to part of a well-established and exciting business and possess the relevant Maintenance Engineer experience, get in touch with Andreea for a confidential discussion.