Do you have a passion to work in a school but are not a qualified teacher???
The Role and School
As a dedicated Cover Supervisor, you will provide cover during periods of teacher absence, across a wide range of subjects within Key Stage 3 and key Stage 4. The desired Cover Supervisor will provide supervision and support to students during lessons.
The role of a Cover Supervisor within the school based in Sheffield is to teach and support learning whilst managing behaviour in the classroom in the absence of the Subject Teacher. Experience in this field is not essential, however a strong interest in education is and the willingness to undertake types of training to become an experienced cover supervisor.
- Have experience supporting Secondary Aged Children.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of cover staff.
- Recent (within 2 years) relevant referenceable experience working with children.
- Have a passion for education and an interest in taking a teaching or support route.
What we offer
As part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Paid Weekly.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed).