Fawkes & Reece are a leading white collar construction and engineering recruitment consultancy with an extensive and successful reputation for delivering with both the contract and permanent sectors of these markets. Due to our continued performance and excellent growth we were selected in both the " Financial times fastest growing companies" & The UK fastest 50 growing business's.
We are currently looking to expand our team in Sheffield and we would like to speak to ambitious, sales and hungry individuals to join our team. You'll work alongside other experienced Recruitment Consultants of varied levels and manage the full 360 process. You'll be sourcing or head-hunting white collar construction professionals, understanding their suitability and availability and arranging interviews. Alongside this, you will meet with clients as part of developing your existing client base.
The main purpose of the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is to provide day to day candidate control, candidate generation, identifying and exploring exciting business opportunities.
- Fill live jobs with candidates who have been fully vetted and referenced.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Request certificates for candidates and add them to their files.
- Resourcing & generating candidates using various job boards, networking, headhunting and social media
- Ensuring all time sheets for your division are in on time, correct and send to payroll for processing on a weekly basis.
- Formatting CVs/Creating candidate profiles.
- Visiting clients and getting to know more information about our clients i.e live projects
- Going out on site to see candidates
Why Fawkes and Reece?
- Excellent salary and commission
- Birthday Gift
- Summer events - Race days, Sports days, weekends away.
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme
- Quarterly incentives
- Company laptop and mobile
- All expenses trip for high achievers
- Exclusive discounts with high end brands
- Potential to earn monthly awards and individual prizes.
- Contribution to travel
- Fast-track promotion opportunities.
- Breakfast club
- Early Friday finish
- Free Parking
How to apply:
If this position is of interest, please apply with your CV. If you would prefer to have an initial confidential chat, contact Elle-May Lewis at the London Office. All applications & conversations will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.