Position - Sewing Machinist
Salary - £11ph
Location - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Role - Temporary to Permanent
Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting various Sewing Machinist roles for our client in the Sheffield area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for people with bags of experience or a little bit of experience using industrial sewing machines.
Responsibilities of the Sewing Machinist:
- Using Over Locking and Lock Stitch machines.
- Use of Industrial Sewing Machines
- Pressing, assembly and any other associated duties around the role.
- Creating small batch and bespoke items out of heavy thermal insulation products
- Quality checking all materials.
- Working effectively as part of a team and able to work on own initiative.
- Working hours Monday- Friday (Apply online only) - 13.00 Finish on Fridays
To apply you will ideally:
- Have previous some Sewing Machinist experience
- 28 days paid Annual leave.
- Paid on a Weekly basis.
- Pay increase after working 12 full continuous weeks.
- Online Payslips.
- 24/7 support from the team.
- Pension Scheme.
- Immediate start available / long term permanent roles