Varang Recruitment Solutions are looking for a hungry recruitment consultant to work for our Slough ( SL1 ) office. It is a warm desk with clients already in place as well as contracts that need to be maximized. You will also be expected to make sales calls and grow the business further on.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new clients in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment requirements
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, working practices, values, culture, and environment
- Providing advice to both clients and candidates on contract rates, salary
- Providing general advice on market conditions and skill sets
- Attending client visits
- Headhunting, identifying, and approaching suitable candidates.
- Ability to carry out full 360 recruitment cycle to include telephone interviewing, matching technical/functional and soft skills, background checks.
- Agreeing contract terms and ensuring the relevant paperwork is prepared subject to senior management approval.
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy.
- Obtaining feedback from all stakeholders and ensuring good communication takes place between all parties.
- In this role, you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation
Recruitment Consultant Requirements
If you want to join an ambitious, but the friendly team we are now expanding and welcome applications from experienced recruitment consultants with 1+ years experience in similar sector . This is a fast-paced environment!
- You will be joining a successful and expanding business, you will be supplying Temp/Contract into the care homes and social care sector.
- We expect a can-do attitude from our recruitment consultants and aim to provide a happy and motivating environment
- Experience in recruitment is a must, any understanding of nursing, healthcare, or care homes is welcomed or equivalent degree in similar field .
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to delight your clients and supportive to your candidates
- Be organised and methodical in your work
- Must be a team player!!
Recruitment Consultant Benefits
- Great salary prospects
- Generous 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- High commission payable- Expected OTE £40,000
Please submit your CV or give us a call on (phone number removed) should you wish to know more about this vacancy.