A leading environmental consulancy are looking for a commercially focused Project Manager. The successful candidate will have many opportunities to develop their skills by cross training and gaining further external qualifications.
- Day to day project management and running of all projects/staff in conjunction with senior consultants
- Carry out some asbestos related billable tasks to include surveying and air monitoring.
- Support the Business Development Team with costing works. Carry out sales visits and provide quotations as required.
- Ensuring profit and other KPIs on projects are met.
- Day to day liaison of key clients and dealing with queries and complaints
- Responsible for technical reviews and delivery of reports to clients
- Mentoring of staff/staff appraisals.
- Staff technical queries
The skills/experience you will need are:
- P402, P403 & P404 qualified essential
- Previous project management experience
- Previously worked for consultancies and used to working with multiple clients across a variety of industries
- Commercially focused with proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible approach
- Used to working to strict deadlines within contractual guidelines