My Southport based client is looking to recruit a HR Administrator to assist within the HR department on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role is a full time position, working Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm. The salary for the role is �23,000 - �25,000 based on experience.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role include
- Maintaining the onsite facial recognition system, updating and adding in all new starts
- Running reports and training others in the department how to operate
- Setting up shift patterns and reporting any sickness or absence through the CRM system
- Monitoring sickness and absence and informing line managers when disciplinary procedures need to be actioned
- Processing new starters and exiting any leavers
- Co-ordinating any audits that need to be actioned, ensuing compliance at all times with National living wage and Employment Contracts
For the role you will need to have excellent MS office skills particularly Excel.
If you are interested in the role please apply immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age