Travail Education have recently signed a preferred supplier agreement with a large Lincolnshire Academy Trust and we're looking to build a larger team of Primary School Supply Teachers who are looking for day to day or long term supply contracts.
To join the Travail Education team, you will need the following:
- PGCE qualified or equivalent
- Full UK QTS
- 2 Years of traceable work/study references
- Fully Enhanced DBS.
Travail Education are a friendly Teaching Agency based in Grantham, Lincolnshire. We work very closely with neighbouring schools and have a strong relationship with them are are "first call" suppliers in many instances.
Why is being a Primary Supply Teacher so good, you ask? Well take a look at the following:
- Flexibility- Choose to work as and when you want to, great for those teachers choosing to work part time
- Variety- Have the opportunity to work across different schools in your area
- Work life balance- still love the teaching aspect of the role and pupil interaction but don't want to be weighed down with additional hours planning, report and assessment writing and meetings
- Return to Teaching- had a break from teaching and want to ease yourself back into the role before embarking on a permanent contract
- Pay- get paid a highly competitive daily rate, payable weekly through the traditional PAYE method
- Pension after qualifying period.
What we consider a good teacher to be:
- Passionate about teaching and the education of students.
- Strong classroom management
- Has high expectations
- An engaging personality and teaching style
- A friendly manner
- To be able to form a strong rapport with the pupils
- A good sense of humour!
Applications are very welcome from experienced Primary Supply Teachers and Early Career Teachers (ECTs)
If you have any queries or if you are interested in working with us contact our Lincolnshire based office.