Sub Agent - St Austell
A regional civil engineering contractor are looking to appoint a freelance Sub agent in St Austell . The business has seen a year-on-year increase in turnover recently due to the major investment in infrastructure and persistent repeat work with retained clients and their ongoing framework agreements across the Southwest counties with one-off projects up to �80 million.
They're recruiting for a newly awarded �78 million new road and infrastructure project. The works comprise of 3.9 miles single carriage way road and associated infrastructure works.
The successful candidate must have experience in managing multiple Site Agents and be competent in overseeing large highways schemes.
Your duties include:
- Advising the engineering team with solutions to technical challenges
- Write RAMS and review subcontractors RAMS are adequate
- Support the Project Manager to programme the works, resource, and materials
- Ensure plant, tools and materials are available for the scheduled work
- Support the project team with construction methodology and sequencing
- Training and mentoring the junior members of the engineering team
- Demonstrate value engineering throughout the construction process
- Prepare ITP quality records and manage implantation
- Managing RFI's and Technical Queries
- Carry out HSE inspections
- Reporting early warnings, change and compensation events
- CSCS Card
- SSSTS OR SMSTS
- First aid
This is a CIS Assignment with a competitive rate.
Please contact Beth Mcgill at Fawkes and Reece for further information.