Recruitment Account Manager/Resourcer
Part-time or full-time position
Based Portsmouth Dock Yard
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Account Manager/Resourcer to work in a busy, Friendly environment. You will ideally have previous experience of working within a recruitment capacity or have been within a busy administrative position and have a stable career background. You will be joining a dynamic Company who specialise in working within the construction sector around the UK.
You will be highly professional, with a customer-centred, problem solving approach, confident communicator with the ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with a wide range of individuals. A flexible and pragmatic approach to your work and exceptional organisational skills that will enable you to manage a varied workload, with competing priorities and deadlines, is also key success in this role.
- Managing an on-site client relationship and being the first point of contact
- Being on site to collect new starts from visitor's office and bringing them onto site
- Organising and arranging various CSR initiatives including donations to foodbanks and attending job/ career fairs
- Being active on social media actively promoting the site (within guidelines) including getting candidate feedback, photographs of induction days, candidate job role videos etc.
- Assisting with inductions when required
- Assisting candidates with general queries e.g., payroll queries and holidays etc.
- Submitting candidates for security clearances
- Posting jobs onto job boards/ social media platforms and managing recruitment cycle (training would be given)
- Regular meetings with on site management team to gage requirements
It is essential driving licence
About the Recruitment Consultant Benefits:
- Opportunity for Flexible Working hours
- 25 days annual leave (Pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to grow within the company