Maintenance & Facilities Engineer
Maintenance and Facilities Engineer
�35,000 to �42,000 per year + Overtime + Early Finish on Friday + Company Benefits
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing facility?
On offer is an excellent opportunity for an Maintenance and Facilities Engineer to join a multibillion turnover aircraft company that offer dedicated training & development and progression options. Your duties will include site repairs and modifications on both electrical and mechanical equipment.
Ideally you will be located in a commutable distance to Ramsgate, have both electrical and mechanical bias with a range of hands on skills which you are looking to continue to develop further.
- Planned preventative maintenance, machine strip downs/rebuilds, electrical & mechanical installation, PAT Testing, Fault finding on single and three phase systems, lathes, gearboxes, pumps grinding and boring machines
- Monday - Thursday, 08.00 - 16.30, Friday 08.00 - 15.30
- Electrical systems knowledge (single & three phase)
- Previous experience working within a precision engineering, fabrication facility desirable
- Able to fault find on electrical and mechanical systems
- 18th, 17th, City and Guilds Electrical Installation highly advantageous
Reference Number: BBHH(phone number removed)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The rates advertised are the bracket available for this position. The actual rate paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.