Back to search
Senior Admin Officer
Posted 9 days ago
One of our local authority clients are currently recruiting for a Senior Admin Officer. This is a temporary contract for 6 months with possible further extension based on budget and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review more challenging data gaps and liaise with the social worker and the service to correct these
- Identify any anomalies in the data
- Carry out desktop and telephone reviews in advance of social worker authorisation
- Contribute their experience and findings to the wider las system improvement project
- Report findings and the number of resolved issues on a daily basis
The above is a brief overview of the role, details and specification will be provided should you be successful. If interested in this position, please send your CV to Jahker Miah at Coyle Personnel Ltd.