We’re looking for a Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery for our client in Stone, Staffordshire. Looking for a reliable individual with a keen eye for detail and safety standards.
Machine Operator Overview
- No experience necessary - full training provided for an enthusiastic and driven individual
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive approach to overcoming issues
- A strong teamwork ethic
Machine Operator Responsibilities
- Contribute to a safe and clean working environment in the workplace.
- Uphold the quality and hygiene standards required to meet the companies’ accreditations.
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the challenges given.
- Undertake the movement of materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follow documented works instruction carrying out checks to ensure adherence to quality.
- Operate sheeting machinery (or sections of the machine) in co-operation with other team members.
- Prepare materials required for the production of the expected orders.
- Carry out and document quality checks at multiple stages of the production process.
- Contribute to the teams efforts to meet production requirements.
- Undertake the loading and unloading of transport inbound and outbound as and when required.
- Co-operate with the team to effectively manage the work space to best accommodate
- Have a good awareness of the movement of people and vehicles within the work area to ensure safe practice at all times.
Machine Operator Remuneration
- Monday to Friday, 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00 (rotating weeks)
- Temp to perm contract