The Job People are currently looking for Warehouse Operative for our manufacturing client based in Tamworth.
The chosen candidate must have previous experience working within a Warehouse.
Details of a Warehouse Operative based in Tamworth:
- Monday to Friday 8.00am till 4pm
- Pay 10.42 per hour
- Temp to Perm role
As a Warehouse Operative you would be required but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading
- General Housekeeping duties
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Keeping high quality standards prior to acceptance or dispatch
- Previous Warehouse experience is essential
Role of a Warehouse Operative based in Tamworth:
- Be able to work unsupervised where required
- Adhering to health and safety rules on site
- Knowledge and experience in loading/unloading and the process
- Order picking and packing using RF Guns
Benefits on working with The Job People as a Warehouse Operative
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site tea and coffee
The Job People do not charge for their services.