Legal Administrator - Market rate salary + Benefits - Cambridge
We are seeking experienced Administrators to provide professional, proactive, high level administrative support to a teams within highly regarded firms, based in Cambridge. These positions offer a great opportunity to gain experience for those considering a career in law.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate paperwork, taking ownership and responsibility to ensure work is undertaken efficiently and effectively
- Accurately amend and reformat documents, adhering to in-house style and using correct grammar and punctuation.
- File management, including accurately maintaining relevant paper and electronic filing systems, opening and closing of files and archiving.
- Act as billing co-ordinator for the team; maintaining billing files, ensuring the timely and accurate raising of bills with appropriate disbursements added and chasing outstanding bills.
- Diary management including making appointments, arranging meetings/conferences, sending and responding to invites and travel arrangements.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent IT skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative
- Ability to pay attention to detail and check own work
- Reliable and well organised
Benefits typically include:
- Market rate salary
- Flexible working on occasion
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan/Scheme
- Bonus schemes
If you like the look of this role apply now.
Alternatively for more information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
‘We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.’