Housing Options and Homeless Prevention Officer
Housing Options and Homeless Prevention Officer | £27.38 P/H | Hillingdon
We are looking for a experienced Housing Options and Homeless Prevention Officer in Hillingdon. You will be responsible for providing respective prevention and relief work while managing a varied caseload.
- Be a part of the Housing Options duty service
- Completing assessments
- Carrying out homelessness enquiries, casework and drafting s184 decision letters
- Practical experience of delivering in a pressurised Housing Options Service and managing the multiple demands and pressures of the service
- We require a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role to a similar level
- Knowledge of Part VII Housing Act 1996, Homelessness Reduction Act and other relevant legislation
- Hybrid based working (50% setup)
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on (phone number removed). Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.