Example Recruitment Group is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading boiler manufacturers.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced domestic gas service and breakdown engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Candidate must reside in the HA, UB or WD postcode to be considered for the position
- Servicing, fault finding, and repairs on the manufacturer’s own models of boiler
- No call out rota
- Working to KPIs
- Supporting Field Sales initiatives.
- Starting salary: £43,302 per annum
- No out of hours call out.
- Company bonus scheme based on engineer efficiency & overtime – paid monthly on top of salary.
- OTE £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Van (with private use) & fuel card
- Van restocked from home address.
- Sick pay
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and scope for career development within the groups renewable and commercial products
- Must have extensive fault finding and boiler breakdown experience (ideally 5 years’ experience minimum)
- Good first-time fix rate with excellent diagnostic skills
- Willing to meet deadlines and work to targets
- Basic electrical knowledge and experience using a multimeter
- Hold domestic ACS: CCN1 and CENWAT as a minimum
This is an excellent opportunity for qualified heating engineers looking to develop their skills and take the next step in their careers. Please contact us via the details provided or apply using an up-to-date CV.