Back to search
Posted 13 days ago
Job title:�Workshop Engineer
Salary: Up to �28k
Location: West Drayton
My client is looking for a Workshop Technician to join their team, this role would fit into the Warehouse. The ideal candidate will be one who has worked on fixes/repairs for Electrical/ Electronic products/ devices. This is a fast-paced role, so looking for someone who has previous experience working in a similar role.
- Repair stock and deciding on the most cost-efficient repair options
- Undertaking electrical and mechanical repairs
- Preparing equipment to be sent to external suppliers for repair
- Testing equipment (including PAT)
- Stock control system to identify where all repair stock was
- Liaising with the Inventory Manager about retiring
- Ensure the department workshop is always maintained to a high level
- Work with staff internally/ external suppliers
- Must be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be able to build strong working relationships with colleagues.
- To be able to work under pressure to changing deadlines.