A growing Electrical Contractor are looking for an Electrical Site Manager to join theIr Project Delivery Team to oversee projects from a site perspective.
They are an excellent name within this sector, they work within both the residential and commercial projects. The ideal candidate will be a site manager/supervsior and have worked their way up from the tools.
The company is able to offer a competitive salary and opportunities for promotion and development internally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure all work carried is completed on time and in line with the recognised Industry Standards
- To work in co-operation with other trades / occupations
- To assist other trade / occupations when able and necessary
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of work on site
- Attend meetings with work colleagues and or Clients/Customers when necessary
- Deal with Client / Customer queries and or communications professionally and efficiently
- Hold relevant electrical qualifications
- Having worked your way up from the tools
- Current experience of working at supervisory/site manager level
- Self-motivated man-manager
- Ambitious open for development