- Waltham Forest
- M1-M6 salary
- Free CPD and Constant Support with interviewing and teaching
Empowering Learning are recruiting! Are you a creative Music Teacher looking for your next role in Waltham Forest, London?
This is a part-time, long-term position until the end of the academic year. You will be working across all year groups from Early Years to KS2. You will be able to demonstrate the skills necessary to teach and lead music. You will organise and plan school assembles and follow an organised and aspirational curriculum.
The two-form entry primary school is situated in the Leyton area and has excellent transport links. This school has been graded by Ofsted as 'Outstanding' and provides the highest quality of education for all their children.
The school are looking for:
- A dedicated Music Teacher who is passionate and encourages children.
- A diligent person who has high expectations about what children can achieve and able to inspire children to learn and develop an enthusiasm for music.
- Confidence to lead the classroom and manage expectations of behaviour.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and communicate well with pupils, colleagues and parents.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- At least 2 years' minimum experience working in music (ECTs are also welcome to apply for this role if music background)
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you are a music teacher and believe you are a good match for this role, please apply today or search Empowering Learning for more information about us.