An exciting new position has become available for an experienced Project/Contract Manager to join a well established main contractor that deal with the whole construction process based to the West of Warrington. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team within a reputable organisation who offer cradle to grave Project Management services to key well known clients. Their work in mainly based in the North West.
- Working closely with clients to develop new business opportunities and produce work quotations
- Full Health & Safety and compliance management for all projects
- Oversee project profitability working closely with the Directors
- Manage site activities and operations, including labour, plant, budgets, project time lines
Qualifications & Experience required:
- CSCS and SMSTS or NEBOSH Certifications
- A full UK driving license
- Significant prior experience working in the Construction industry. Specifically relating to working with repeat Blue Chip clients
- Up to date knowledge of current H&S legislation
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
The successful Contracts Manager will manage their own diary coordinating with the core team and supporting projects where required.
This position offers a competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to become part of the Senior leadership team within a fast growing and dynamic organisation.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Pippa Holland or call for an informal discussion about the role.