Managed Service Provider (MSP) - Warrington
�30,000 - �40,000
We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join a Managed Service Provider in Warrington. You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and configuration of the company's networking infrastructure, and provide technical support to their clients.
The successful candidate will have excellent problem solving skills, and have a deep understanding of network security and best practice.
* Install, configure and maintain network infrastructure, including routers, switches and firewalls
* Monitor and troubleshoot network performance and provide technical support to clients
* Manage and configure VPN connections
* Provide technical advice and guidance on best practice and security protocols
* Liaise with vendors and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of operations
* Extensive experience with routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
* Advanced knowledge of network security protocols (IPSec, SSL/TLS, DMVPN)
* Proficiency in Cisco and Juniper networking systems
* Experience with Cloud-based networking technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
* Familiarity with network monitoring and auditing tools
* Understanding of network virtualisation and automation
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. We will provide further details about the role upon request.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.