Leaders in Care UK is looking for a Staff Nurse to join a large award-winning residential, nursing, and dementia care home in Warrington. This full-time role offers a salary of �48,000 with paid breaks. Working 8 am - 8 pm, day shifts, with the weekly working hours being to catered to the Nurse's needs. With �19.25 per hour, the options are 36, 42, 48 hours a week.
In this Staff Nurse role, you can expect to:
- Assess all aspects of patients' care needs and provide health supervision and direct nursing care when required.
- Assess social and health care needs of new clients and maintain ongoing assessment and review of all other patients.
- Ensure that patient care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with patients, relatives and other Health Care Professionals and in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy
To apply for this Registered Nurse role, you will need relevant nursing qualifications (RGN, RMN) and a current NMC Pin. You will also require the following:
- A minimum of six months post-registration experience in a similar role
- Previous nursing home experience, including induction (preferred)
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture, this includes:
- Perkbox Account with discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, Entertainment and lots more!
- Wellness and Employee Assistance programs
- Staff recognition award ceremonies
- Employee of the month schemes
- Opportunities for training and career progression
- Company pension scheme
- Seasonal Company events, competitions and incentives
- Employee referral scheme
- On-site parking
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Staff Nurse job in Warrington, please contact Alvin today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Leaders in Care was founded based on one idea - Staffing should be easy, transparent and effective. Our team knows just how hard people within the healthcare industry work, which means we also recognize the need to deliver a time-saving and efficient service so that you can focus on the people you care for. We incorporate these ideals into our work practices to successfully guide you through the demanding world of healthcare recruitment. Reach out to us, or please refer a colleague today.